|Job Ref:||204643598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Workington||Address:||Post Code:||CA14||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Technical Delivery Tutor - E&I Trainer & Assessor |
Our client is an OFSTED Grade 1 training provider based in West Cumbria that provides a diverse range of employer-led training, including engineering apprenticeships, degree courses and postgraduate programmes.
About the role:
- To research, design and deliver technical training to both young people and adults.
- This training may be as part of a Technical Certificate or as part of a bespoke programme.
- We are seeking applicants who hold a minimum of HNC in their engineering area of expertise to deliver technical certificates in our training facilities. Industry experience is preferred although not mandatory. Previous teaching experience is not essential as training will be provided, however candidates must be prepared to work towards attaining a teaching qualification through the company.
What you will need:
- Minimum of HNC or equivalent (Essential).
- Time-served craftsperson (Desirable).
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation (Desirable).
- Experience in Pastoral care of students and assessment of student work (Not Essential)