|Job Ref:||204643419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Metrologist job to develop and document electronic instrument calibration methods for a growing vehicle engineering research, development and test business. Job will also involve the supervision of other technical staff and conduction of staff technical training as and when required. Position would suit someone with experience within an electronic instrumentation type role.|
The Metrologist jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Competitive salary dependent upon experience and skills plus pension, 27 days holiday entitlement and other benefits.
• Great opportunity to join an automotive engineering research, development and test company in a period of considerable growth.
• The business is undertaking a multi-million pound site investment programme.
The Metrologist job will involve:
• You will be responsible for calibration project management, developing and documenting instrument calibration methods.
• Undertake measurement uncertainty control.
• Introduce new reference equipment and methods.
• Supervision of other technical staff and conduction of staff technical training as and when required.
This Metrologist job will suit:
• Someone with previous experience within a multi-disciplinary instrument calibration laboratory.
• Strong knowledge of electronic instrument calibration methods along with good IT skills (e.g. Excel)
• Able to pick up new skills quickly and work on own initiative.
• You are likely to be degree qualified within Electronics Engineering or similar.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Rugby, Leicester, Tamworth, Coalville, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Northampton, Solihull