|Job Ref:||204643335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Retford||Address:||Post Code:||DN22||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Senior Structural Engineer|
Salary up to £55,000 + ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior to Principal Level Structural Engineer to join a friendly, expert team of Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineers in a vibrant consultancy based in Retford. Working on an interesting mix of building structures projects across Residential, Commercial, Educational and Industrial sectors, you will assist in leading teams to ensure projects are completed to time and budget.
Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as Pension Contribution, Healthcare, Flexible working hours and discretionary bonus schemes. The practice offers a friendly and supportive work environment actively encouraging staff to learn and progress.
In order to be considered for this Principal Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Masters being preferred).
* You will be Chartered or working towards with ICE OR ISTructE
* You will feel comfortable assisting in leading design teams and mentoring Graduates
* You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
* You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
* You will have gained a minimum of 5 years (or more) experience working in consultancy environment working on building structures projects
This is a great opportunity for the potential candidate to grow and progress into an integral part of the team which could quickly open up opportunities to become an Associate at the firm.
Commutable locations would include: Nottingham, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Scunthorpe.
In order to discuss this Principal Structural Engineer role and other similar roles in the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (Apply online only) or email your CV