|Job Ref:||204643245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum BMW + Fuel Card + IPhone + IPad + Pe||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
South West Sales Engineer VAC-26872|
Salary: £40k (negotiable) + BMW + Fuel Card + IPhone + IPad + Pension + Healthcare + Uncapped Bonus
Location: South West England
My client is one of the leading manufacturers of pneumatic components for automation, with representation in all major manufacturing countries around the world.
On their behalf we are looking to recruit the services of a Sales Engineer to cover the South West of England taking sole responsibility for the new business sales and existing clients within the region.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager the successful candidate must:
- Achieve sales targets and grow the sales within a given area
- Perform duties in line with all company policies
- Promote and sell company products direct into OEM accounts
- Converse confidently with Engineers at all levels
- Have excellent time management skills and will plan and make own appointments
- Successfully account manage customers
- Organise and issue all quotations
- Be available to travel to the office when required (This will be at least 1 occasion per month)
- Identify customers and have market knowledge of the area
- Have previous experience as a sales engineer in pneumatics is essential
- Preferably from the Pneumatic industry, having sold Pneumatic applications and solutions in a similar company
- You will have an HND or degree in either mechanical or electrical engineering, or sufficient experience within pneumatic engineering.
- Able to proactively seek out new business while maintaining the existing customer base and reviving dormant accounts
- IT Literate and able to effectively manage diaries
If you are looking to actively develop and grow business within a well established company at the forefront of Pneumatic industry then please email a current CV to najam(at)(url removed) or call Najam Sabar on (Apply online only)