|Job Ref:||204643241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Woolton||Address:||Post Code:||L25||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
My client based in Liverpool is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.|
My client is a leading Building Services firm with offices nationwide.
The client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to come in and take on a senior role within the team, managing a range of projects.
• Experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer
• 10+ years experience in a similar role
• Building Services background
• Proven record with delivering on design projects from inception through to completion
• Excellent technical knowledge - e.g. HVAC
• Good communication skills - experience within a client facing role
• Hevacomp and AutoCAD experience
• Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant subject
The contract is on a rolling basis, with a minimum 2 month requirement.
The hourly rate is dependent on experience and is negotiable. The client is willing to pay top end rates for a skilled candidate.
The working hours are a standard working week.
If you are interested in the position, please send forward an up to date version of your CV