|Job Ref:||204643194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Clitheroe||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum Overtime + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
4on / 4off - Continental Days - 6:00am - 6:00pm (DAYS ONLY)
£28,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Due to a significant upsurge in business, a Market leading Food manufacturing company has a requirement for 2 Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. Working from their state of the art Manufacturing site based in Clitheroe, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their fast paced production equipment.
With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Working on a Variety of Process Equipment within a Modern Manufacturing unit
* Involvement in Project Work
* Fault Finding both Mechanically & Electrically
* Supported by a Team of Skilled Engineers
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Projects Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Manufacturing industry experience - FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging
* Ability to work within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide & European presence. With a growing portfolio of clients this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering