|Job Ref:||204643089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£7.50/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Gi Group are recruiting for a Tool maintenance operative to work for our client who are based in Ashbourne.|
Main Purpose and objective for the position
* To carry out cleaning and tooling as required
* To ensure that a safe and tidy environment is maintained
* To provide support for Tool room activities
* To ensure all duties are completed to the required standard and within time constraints
* To ensure that all safe and legal products are manufactured in accordance with the BRC/ IoP global standard packaging and packaging materials.
* To ensure Tooling is cleaned to the appropriate level
* Monitor and report damage or repairs if instructed, subject to appropriate skill set
* To maintain the tool room /fanuc workshops in a clean and tidy condition
* Accuracy maintain/ update warehouse tool location and storage log
* Ensure all documentation is completed thoroughly and in full.
A Reach Truck license is also desirable and must drive due to the location.
If you come from an Engineering background, or have a interest in taking objects apart and rebuilding them please apply today by calling (Apply online only) or email
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion