|Job Ref:||204643004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for our client site based in Swindon.|
Hours: 40 per week
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 07:45am - 16:45pm (1 hour unpaid)
Must be happy to work on call when required (Frequency to be confirmed) £85 per week for a minimum of 4 hours.
To perform all planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities relating to
the running of an efficient contract and supporting client sites.
Support the Line Supervisor in the day to day implementation of the clients policies, procedures and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality service to customers in accordance with:
Ensure that your technical training and development is kept up-to-date.
Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring that urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales.
Perform call out duty as required in accordance with contractual requirements.
Complete all PPM tasks as per 'Agility' c. 650 assets
Carry out all reactive maintenance tasks in a safe and timely manner
Maintain good communication with TE staff
Active part of the Facilities callout rota
Senior hand to their department mechanical or building
• This position requires ONC/HND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant job specific discipline.
• Proven experience within a building services environment.
• Knowledge of PSSR 2000/Confined Space, Legionella, and Permit to Work systems.
• Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
• Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Service Engineering.
• Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
• The individual must be willing to attain an Appointed position (Pressure Systems and/or Confined Spaces).
• Motivated self starter.
• Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of the contract.
• High standard of personal integrity and professionalism with the adaptability to change.
• Deductive Reasoning-the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• The ability to communicate with supervisors and peers, providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
Overtime available - Sat 1.5 / Sun 2.0 / BH Flat rate and a DOIL
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Pension auto enrol
Please apply to Ryan Hegg