|Job Ref:||204642986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
A market leading building services consultancy based in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their highly respected team. The ideal candidate will be a capable engineer who can competently work on all electrical building services systems including small power, communications, fire alarms and lighting.|
Working on projects that include 5 star hotels, MOD buildings and retail developments the successful candidate will be experienced within a wide range sectors. Candidates should be able to demonstrate astute technical ability alongside the ability to manage junior team members in a constructive and effective manner.
The successful engineer will be working on projects from initial tender through to project sign off - liaising with clients and contractors as well as co-ordinating design teams.
* Candidates should be able to demonstrate competent usage of CAD software such as Hevacomp or Dialux.
* Candidates should possess a relevant Building Services related qualification.
* The ideal candidates will either be Chartered or working towards becoming so.
* Driving licence and own transport would be beneficial for client and site visits.
* Salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
* Excellent Package