|Job Ref:||204642931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huthwaite||Address:||Post Code:||NG17||Salary:||£12.08 - £15/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Sutton-in-Ashfield - £12.08 to £15 per hour. Immediate Start - Permanent position.|
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work in an extrusion maintenance role.
Particular areas of responsibility will be to: -
* All aspects of equipment maintenance and repairs including; Equipment inspections, Service inspections, Fault Diagnosis and fitting new parts Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
* Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
* Undertaking routine servicing schedules (Preventative Maintenance)
* Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety
* Participating in technical audits and compliance assessments, and following up on closure of remedial action plans
* Ensuring application of asset management and maintenance systems data is accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
* Ensuring all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
Should be able to demonstrate: -
* Good practical and technical skills in Mechanical and electrical maintenance
* An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
* The ability to work quickly and under pressure with a varied workload
* Good problem-solving skills
* An awareness of health and safety legislation
* Previous experience in Manufacturing environment of PVCu Products
* Lean Manufacturing techniques
* 5 S Application
* 6 Sigma application
Would be working on a continental shift of 2 x 12 hours days, 2x 12 hours nights and 4 days off.
Bonuses and pensions will be discussed at interview stage