|Job Ref:||204642676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Cento Fire and Security Jobs are recruiting for an Applications Engineer based in Gatwick.|
We are working on behalf of a leading fire protection company who are looking to add an experienced Applications Engineer to their team where they will be responsible for all aspects of fire suppression engineering, from design to execution, as well as ongoing product & technical support to end users and sales team.
• BA or MSc Degree in Engineering, preferably of the Mechanical, Electrical or Fire Science discipline
• Experience working on gas suppression systems
• Fluency in a second language is highly recommended and encouraged
• Proficient with MS Office and MS Project
• Experience with flow calculation software (VDS or Hughes preferred)
• Strong drafting experience using 2D and 3D modeling software
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary: £30,000 to £35,000
• Mobile phone and laptop
Please contact Greig Johnston for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento - Fire and Security Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to fire and security recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the fire and security sector such as fire alarm, intruder, access control and CCTV positions and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs