|Job Ref:||204642503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Fire Applications Engineer|
Based: London (Will include international travel)
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced applications Engineer? Are you looking to further your career and experience working internationally? Does working for a world leader in special hazard fire protection excite you? Please read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Within this role your key responsibilities will be....
• Participate in all aspects of fire suppression engineering from design to execution, as well as ongoing product and technical support to the end users and sales team alike
• Participate in the testing and commissioning of both fire suppression and detection systems
• Provide detailed CAD (both 3D and 2D) layouts of all applicable systems and components for both internal and external use
• Provide system training to both end users and staff
• Participate in new product development
• Communicate requirements prior to travel/contract start date
• Typically, 30% of working time travelling internationally (travel can often be required to be undertaken at short notice)
You will be able to demonstrate....
• Fire protection engineering methods and practices
• Fire detection and alarm methods and practices
• Engineered and pre-engineered fire suppression systems design
• Fire detection and alarm system design (conventional and addressable)
• 2 years' experience in a similar role
In return for joining their team you will be rewarded with a competitive salary for your hard work! Please contact Lucinda Burke at should you wish to progress your career within a leading organisation.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a new Engineering position, give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful