|Job Ref:||204642236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
My client are one of the world's leading overhead crane and hoist manufacturers with ;|
* Worldwide Sales and Service
* More than 1100 employees in Europe
* Multiple production sites in Germany
* Product range: Crane systems up to 120 tonnes SWL
* Customer bespoke material handling solutions
They have developed a huge range of Cranes using advanced technology to design and manufacture products with exceptional reliability and availability. They offer the highest quality in products backed by a unique 4 year warranty with no small print.
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, and completing appropriate documentation.
• You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
• Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor. A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits. Some frequency speed control device experience. Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists preferred, but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
• Proven commitment to safety
• You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours
• Hold a current driving licence
My client is committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. A Company van with satellite navigation. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including an attractive base salary (dependent upon skills and experience), regular paid overtime after the basic 40 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime, paid at time and a half