|Job Ref:||204642168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
£22,000 - £25,000 + Van + Generous Benefits
Cambridge + Surrounding Areas
We are working with an industry leading Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced Fabric Engineer in Cambridge and Surrounding Areas.
This is a great opportunity to work on a prestigious site and to develop your skillset with genuine career progression on offer.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Generous Benefits
- To complete PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- To complete minor Electrical, Plumbing and Carpentry repairs
- To issue permits to work and supervise attending contractors
- To liaise directly with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- Must have experience with Building Maintenance within a commercial environment
- Mechanical and Electrical qualifications are highly beneficial
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a full UK driving licence
To apply for this role please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Maintenance Engineer / Fabric Engineer / Caretaker / Handyman