|Job Ref:||204642125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Due to exceptional growth, we are currently seeking an experienced CNC Miller for a successful precision engineering business, based in Oxfordshire.|
As the skilled CNC Miller, you will be part of a high quality precision engineering company. You will be responsible for setting, operating and proving out programs on both 3 and 5 axis CNC Milling machines, working with Heidenhain 530i controls. Working from engineering drawings, you will manage your own projects - from technical drawing through to completion.
The successful CNC Miller needs to have at least 3 years experience within a CNC background. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Engineer who can use their own initiative and join a rapidly expanding company.
CNC Miller Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience within a CNC background
- Experience working with Heidenhain 530i controls
- Experience of producing metallic parts
- Ability to programme CNC machines is advantageous, but not essential
- Able to manage projects through to completion
- Strong experience reading from technical drawings
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click Apply now