|Job Ref:||204642106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Code:||LN13||Salary:||£30605/annum benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Water Treatment & Facilities Engineer|
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment & Facilities Engineer. My client is a leading fast paced, process-led manufacturer based in the Lincolnshire region.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Water Treatment & Facilities Engineer work a 4 on - 4 off shift pattern (days only) and will be responsible for the maintenance of waste process water treatment plant and general facilities on site. You will maintain a variety of industrial equipment including Boilers, Generators, Dyers, Compressors etc. The ideal candidate will also identify opportunities for cost savings through effective maintenance and improvements.
The Water Treatment Engineer duties will include:
* Maintenance of the Process Waste Water Treatment plant and water feed systems
* Carry out Legionella control checks and specialist contractor control.
* Regular checks & maintenance of Compressed Air delivery systems, Generators, Boilers, Chiller's, Sprinkler system, water systems.
* Site wide WC facilities, inspection and repairs
* Arranging & supervising septic & interceptor tank emptying and maintenance
* Engaging specialist contractors for maintenance and compliance inspections for Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler system, Air Conditioning, Chiller's, Boilers etc.
* General factory & office based buildings repairs
* Review and improve existing equipment and facilities in a controlled and methodical manner
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Apprentice trained, qualified Multi Skilled engineer, C&G, NVQ, HNC
* In depth knowledge of Water Treatment processes & equipment
* Experience maintaining Fire Alarm and Sprinkler systems
* General buildings maintenance experience
* Chemical knowledge & experience would be advantageous.
* Fully versed in MS Office Suite of tools
* Familiarity with engineering drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment