|Job Ref:||204642063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum £23 - £25k DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Responsible for: Project & Contract Co-ordination
• Project Coordinators oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget. As a project coordinator, you will be working on a wide variety of projects, within our industry.
• A project coordinator can be in charge of a single scheme, or may look after several smaller ones. At all times, they are the first point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers and sub-contractors for as long as the contract lasts.
• Health and safety issues will be a top priority in this role, as will managing client expectations.
• You will assist in preparing and coordinating tenders and enquiries, orders, monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, or liaising with site team leader in organising labour. You would also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in your company's contracting processes.
• The project coordinator will note and manage change, both with the client and with the project. Responsibility for notification and communication will be necessary.
To be planned within personal development programme
Key Recruitment Criteria
1. Attention to detail
2. Understanding of projects and project management
3. Ability to interact with associated internal and external clients
4. Knowledge of contracts and contract terms
• Ownership of the process from enquiry through to payment of projects and contracts
• Participating, as necessary, in developing the solicitation and writing the contractual correspondence associated with assigned project. Contract administration is a key requisite in the managing of a project process.
• Monitoring the company's progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements.
• Taking responsibility for the contract performance.
• Authorising payments consistent with the contract terms.
• Resolving disputes in a timely manner.
• Documenting significant events associated with appointed project.
• Maintaining appropriate records.
• Determining the sequence of activities, dependencies, required or desired outcomes, and acceptable performance levels associated with assigned project.
• Establishing control of correspondence, data and reports.
• Identifying potential problems and solutions.
• Defining terms or conditions of contract
• Taking responsibility for design and proposals that meet our client's requirements
- Full ownership of project and enquiry performance
- Maintaining diligence of accuracy for project file
- Project management
- Interaction with internal and external clients
- Attention to detail
- Versatile thought processes
- Intelligently Patient & Demanding to the surrounding factors
- Builds both internal & external commitment
- Team player
Technical Competencies -- Product and project sector experienced