|Job Ref:||204644609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Role: Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
Week 1 - 6am to 6pm Mon, Tue and Fri, Sat, Sun (total 60hrs)
Week 2 - 6am to 6pm Wed, Thu (total 24 hrs).
Then back to week 1 (average 42hrs per week)
The pattern would include nights as well as day shifts (6pm to 6am but otherwise) the same as above.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer are:
* Performs skilled maintenance and repair across all manufacturing shifts, ensuring all systems, machinery, and equipment are working safely and efficiently.
* Requires dual carded certification (electrical and mechanical) when specified
* Carries out troubleshooting of complex issues to determine root causes, as well as preventative and corrective actions to methodically eliminate faults in a timely manner.
* Maintains a sound working knowledge of the functionality of all machines and site services by continually learning and implementing best practices.
* Organizes site preventative maintenance schedule and machine shutdowns.
* Controls spare parts management for breakdowns, maintenance tools, and equipment.
* Liaises with equipment suppliers to address downtime issues and drive continuous improvement.
* Assists in developing and supporting a robust and effective site preventative maintenance program.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills / experience
* Time served engineer to level 3 / HNC Mechanical engineering / equivalent experience
* Maintenance experience in a production environment
* Preventative & reactive maintenance experience
* Experience of working on PLC controlled machinery beneficial
* A degree of electrical knowledge / experience
The successful maintenance engineer will be offered a competitive package with a well-established company offering stability and a challenging role.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 61216/DS or by calling Daniel Smith on (Apply online only).
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Recruitment Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position