|Job Ref:||204641954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£12 - £14/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Nightshift HGV Fitter|
£14 per hour + overtime
My client is a well established manufacturer and repairer of propshafts and component parts. Due to increasing workloads they are actively looking to recruit HGV fitters to work the nightshift.
Working hours are Tuesday - Friday, 5pm - 6am. Overtime is available , rates negotiable.
- To maintain, inspect and repair the fleet of vehicles
- Prepare, present and accompany all HGV vehicles for annual MOT and safety inspections.
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to all vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards.
- Carry out fault diagnosis
- To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by the supervisory staff
Experience & qualifications
- Level 3 certified
- A minimum for 5 years industry experience
- HGV class 1 or 2 (desirable)
- Possess the ability to work on your own initiative
If you`re interested in hearing more or wish to apply, ideally please email a copy of your current CV or call (Apply online only) asking for Katie Hayhurst