|Job Ref:||204641925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum pension + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Process Control Technician |
£30,000 + 10% Pension + Up to 35 Days Holidays + Other Benefits
Shift Pattern - Permanent Days
Monday - Friday // 8 hour shifts
Due to increasing market share over the last few years, a true market leading FMCG manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for a Process Control Technician to join their expanding team. Working from their growing Manufacturing site based in Manchester, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of Process Control & Continuous Improvement on their production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Working alongside maintenance department
* Looking at how to improve the process / department as a whole
* PPMs / TPMs / Lean Manufacturing / 5s / Continuous Improvement
* Compliance Regulations - PUWER / LOLER
* Dealing with Contractors
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong Engineering Background
* Understanding of continuous improvement/ 5s and implementation of it
* Experience of dealing with contractors
* Experience and knowledge of performing plant PPM and TPM
* Need to have an understanding of compliance regulations - PUWER, LOLER
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering