|Job Ref:||204641906||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Flintshire||City:||Flintshire||Address:||Post Code:||CH6||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension + Company Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer|
Job Type: Permanent
Rate of Pay: £35,500 +bonus+overtime+pension
Hours of work: 4 on/4 off (2days/ 2nights)
Overview: An opportunity has arisen for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a global company at their manufacturing site in North Wales.
Purpose of Job: To carry out all aspects of Electrical installation and maintenance, ensuring that all electrical works are to IEE and British Standards. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will join a multi-skilled engineering team, providing engineering support on a variety of plant/process equipment.
* A recognised apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years experience on a manufacturing plant
* Experience working in a continuous process manufacturing environment ideally medium to heavy industry
* Excellent installation, fault finding and diagnostic skills
* PLC fault finding experience with good knowledge of drives/motors
* Flexible & proactive approach to maintenance tasks
* Willingness to work overtime
* In return our client can offer ample opportunity to boost earnings through overtime, and a stable career with realistic opportunities for development.
* Reactive and planned maintenance on plant equipment including laminators, chemical pumping systems, ancillary and packaging machinery
* Electrical installations and fault finding on PLC's (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
* Adherence to site H&S policies at all times
* Ensuring PPM system is followed and updated at all times, tracking engineering stores equipment and requirements
* Supporting teams on mechanical engineering issues
Please contact Nicola Evans for more information on this fantastic opportunity on NA or email your CV