|Job Ref:||204641887||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Potters Bar||Address:||Post Code:||EN6||Salary:||£100000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Our client based in London is looking for a dynamic Training Manager to join their firm. This is a permanent role to start ASAP. |
The main duties are:
* Identifying training and development needs within the organisation
* Help design, expand and further develop the training program based on needs of the organisation
* Managing the delivery of training and development programmes
* Managing and updating training platform
* Keeping up-to-date with developments in training
* Liaising with external providers to develop specialist courses where needed
* Amend and revise programmes as necessary
* Producing training manuals
* Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
* Managing budgets
The suitable candidate will have experience working in a similar role. You need to be focussed, ambitious and able to hit the ground running. You need to have excellent communication skills both spoken and written, ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
The company are well-established and have a strong reputation within the Gas Industry, along with ambitious growth plans for immediate future. Notorious within their market for an innovative solutions that constantly evolves as the market continues to change.
The successful Training Manager will be responsible for supporting senior management with training and continuous development of staff, including welcoming new starters to the business, training modules, creating innovative way of personal development, reporting to senior management and optimizing business improvement.
The successful candidate will have experience in supervising and assisting gas engineers on their daily task, with on the tools experience, skills and knowledge. A proven ability to work under pressure and keep to strict timescales and an up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation associated with the Gas industry and safe practice.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to £40,000+ plus numerous other attractive benefits.
For more information about the role contact Kiera at Saints Group, or forward a copy of your most recent CV