|Job Ref:||204641882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
£35,000 - £40,000 plus company car/car allowance, fuel card/mileage allowance, phone, pension and 21 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are leading specialist in environmental, quality water and wastewater. They have a healthy turnover and a growing workforce.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Management and Project Manager for the successful delivery of robustly defined technical solutions
- Undertake initial feasibility and scoping, through detailed design to support procurement, construction, commissioning and final handover of projects with agreed timescales and budget
- Undertake production of technical reports, calculations, development of design and construction drawings and specifications in compliance with industry standards
- Liaise with the client and ensure that programmed and projects are managed effectively
To apply you must have or hold:
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience with part in the UK Water Industry
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Based within a commutable distance of Warrington
- Familiar with the requirements of the UK water companies
- Full UK driving licence
This position will cover the design of projects in the UK and potentially Ireland, therefore you MUST be flexible with travelling.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting position then call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or email with your current CV