|Job Ref:||204641841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Electrical Engineer - Belfast or Dublin|
£ 35,000 - £45,000 + package
Due to the result of recent successes we are recruiting Electrical Building Services Engineers for full time positions in the Belfast and Dublin offices of a nationwide Building Services Consultancy.
These full time permanent appointments are based in Belfast and Dublin and reports to the Technical Director or Managing director as required, with the direct support of the design teams, and the combined expertise and back office of the overall group.
As a valued employee of this fast moving, agile consultancy, you will not be pigeon holed into one sector. You will be actively encouraged to advance your career, including attending many in house CPD activities and real charter-ship support for those that need it.
This award winning consultancy works in the hotel, health, commercial, industrial industries for both the public and private sectors. They have offices in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and London, and their reputation for being dedicated to developing innovative and sustainable engineering solutions for a diverse client base has been well deserved.
If you are a mechanical engineer looking for a new role we would also be interested in seeing your CV.
Some of your duties will include the following -
* Responsibility for the electrical design of the project, including technical and design management.
* Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
* Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
* Attend client and project team negotiations and interactions leading to the successful development of design solutions to meet client expectations.
* Ensure the production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget.
* Provide some technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced members of the team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* A desire or be on the path to chartership (current chartership status would be a beneficial).
* Experience in a similar Building Services role with an electrical background in a consultancy or design role.
* Degree Qualified in relevant discipline such as Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
* Competent design software and IT skills.
* Ability to think outside the core M&E discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
* Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
If you feel this 'Electrical Building Services Engineer ' role is something you would like to be considered for, please apply via the button shown, or contact Stephen directly on NA or
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd and part of the Wellington International Group are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client