|Job Ref:||204641717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southam||Address:||Post Code:||GL52||Salary:||£11.89 - £12.50/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Production Support Operative|
CNC Setter/ MIG Welder
£11.89- £12.50 per hr
Near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Our client based in South Warwickshire is an automotive manufacturer.
A vacancy has arisen for a Production Support Operative to work within Manufacturing, adhering to production schedules and engineering drawings. The vacancy is for a CNC setter/ MIG welder. The successful candidate must ensure quality and safety requirements are met at all times.
This is a full time role, working 37hours a week.
* Operate machinery and equipment.
* Complete production paperwork as required to do so.
* Follow assembly drawings.
* Use hand held tools.
* Use hand and electronic gauges.
* Work in and support other departments when required to do so.
* Record and maintain data and information.
* Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
* Have a proven background in MIG welding.
* Be trained to BS4872: Part 1
* Demonstrate a logical and methodical approach and the ability to use initiative.
* Good communication skills.
* To be forward thinking and flexible.
* Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)