|Job Ref:||204641479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Electrical Design Engineer |
Up to £45,000 + Car + Benefits
A rapidly growing Engineering consultancy are currently looking for a skilled Electrical Design Engineer to join their highly skilled team in Warrington. Working on projects for some of the UKs largest utility providers, the role holder will manage high profile designs across the UK.
The role will involve:
* Manage the design, specification and procurement for large scale HV & LV distribution projects
* Work closely with project managers and other key stakeholders to ensure projects are on track
* Produce block cable diagrams
* Design and specification for power distribution, control equipment, motor control centres and switchboards
* Cable calculations up to 11kV
* Have a background in the design and project management of LV & HV electrical design for utilities or energy from waste plants
* Have experience with calculations and verification up to 11kV and in accordance with BS7671
* Be conversant with AmTech ProDesign and AutoCAD software
* Be able to read and interpret MCC and Electrical panel schematics
The role holder will join a premium Engineering Consultancy during a huge period of growth, for the right applicant this will create unprecedented opportunity to make a real name for yourself and carve out a hugely successful career.
For more information and applications please forward your CV or contact David Clarkson on (Apply online only).
If you know anyone suitable for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer we also have a £200 referral scheme, please click here for more info; (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position