|Job Ref:||204641466||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Helensburgh||Address:||Post Code:||G84||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
A top client is seeking to recruit a, Learning From Experience Manager,located on the Clyde Coast, West Scotland.|
This is a NEW staff appointment and exciting opportunity to join and lead an existing team.
About the role:
- New and exciting opportunity for an Engineering professional to join an existing team.
- The role will be responsible for establishing, leading and developing the LFE team.
- The team function is to analyse trends relating to site events, non conformance's, quality failures.
- The team will also conduct investigations and other data sources in order to assess risk, improve safety performance and deliver output efficiencies.
- Responsibilities will include managing, motivating and mentoring a team of 3 business improver's and to recruit and manage one LFE specialist.
What you will need:
- Strong understanding and significant operational experience gained in the Nuclear industry.
- Detailed knowledge of event investigation processes, tools, methods and techniques.
- Familiarity with the principles of OPEX.
- Knowledge of the expectations and practices publicised by bodies including, WANO, ONR, IAEA and INPO.
- Detailed knowledge of the role of regulatory bodies and implementation of the requirements of AC/LC.
- Degree level qualification preferably in an engineering discipline.
What`s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Potential to achieve 10 % bonus.
- Personal private Health-care, pension scheme and Life Assurance.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 35.5
- Other life style added extras