|Job Ref:||204641322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum bonus, holidays, package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Position: CAD Setter Out / Design Coordinator |
Industry: Joinery, Furniture
Location: North West London
Salary: £45000 - £50,000
My client is a very well established and renowned Joinery & furniture manufacturing and fit out company based in North West London who work on some of the most prestigious residential & commercial properties in the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Draughtsman/ Design Coordinator to work from their very high end production unit in NW London.
We require a CAD Setter Out with a minimum of 3 years experience in the Joinery or high end furniture industry, producing quality detailed Joinery/ furniture drawings, cutting lists, setting out plans etc.
Must have the ability to convert Architects drawings into manufacture in our joinery workshop. Must be a good all round communicator, able to deal with people from all levels within the business and also externally with key clients & clients representatives.
Applicants must be within a commutable distance to North West London
Aim of the Role:
Prepare & co-ordinate detailed design drawings for all customers, considering all aspects of assembly, construction and installation.
• Design Team
• Project Delivery
• Supply Chain
• To comply with the company Health & Safety Policy and the individual responsibilities held therein at all times
• Co-ordinate design concepts with all designers, architects, sub-contractors
• Produce drawings to the appropriate level of detail (including specialist materials)
• Ensure drawings produced are cost efficient and in line with tender document
• Co-ordinate ordering of specialist materials with the Procurement Department, i.e. laminate, ironmongery & glass etc.
• General administrative duties relating to the design/drawing process
• Support all work colleagues and encourage team working
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary package with the excellent opportunity to build and further their career within a very established joinery outfit