|Job Ref:||204641315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£13 - £17/hour Overtime, Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
Position: Maintenance Electrician |
Pay rate: £14 per hour PAYE or £17 per hour LTD + Overtime + additional bonuses
Duration: Long term contract
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, with occasional weekend work also required,
Potentially 4 to 6 weekends per annum, to cover holidays
We have an immediate opportunity available for a maintenance electrician to join this very well respected heavy manufacturer based in the Bristol area with a number of manufacturing plants based across the UK. Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing 'Hands-on' Electrical & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Essential planned maintenance and necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order. Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
* Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
* Being actively involved in the TPM Improvement Process.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Qualified to ONC/HNC or equivalent
* Experience of fault finding upon PLC's the ability to program would be an advantage but not essential as extensive training can be provided
* Flexibility to shift work when required The role is offered upon a very long term contractual basis