|Job Ref:||204641137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
MB46 - Maintenance Technical Leader|
First Military Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technical Leader on behalf of our client based in Swindon. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for both a junior and senior maintenance engineer with leadership experience to join one of Wiltshire's most established manufacturing companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Production support within a manufacturing environment.
* Maintaining the efficiency and performance of all mechanical and electrical production equipment.
* Working independently and as part of a team to achieve department objectives.
* Understanding and troubleshooting of complex mechanical and electrical systems.
* Working in high pressure situations and to tight deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications:
* IEE regulations knowledge.
* PLC fault finding/diagnostics (Allen Bradley/Device Net).
* Experience of pneumatic and hydraulic circuits/systems.
* Machining skills.
* Excellent workshop equipment experience.
* Time served as an apprentice in a mechanical/electrical engineering background or significant experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering background within an automated production environment.
* A solid working knowledge of robot systems and CNC controls (Motoman/Panasonic).
* 17th Edition IEE Regulations.
* Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience of working to tight project schedules with a focus on continuous improvement.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week with split shift patterns - Monday to Friday - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 4pm-12.30am