|Job Ref:||204641008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
My client is an international Machinery Manufacturer based in Norwich have a current opportunity for a Design Draughtsperson to assist in their drawing office for an approximate 6 month period.|
The main purpose of the role is to convert customer order specification into accurate detailed production specifications and B.O.M's and investigating and completing engineering change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned:-
* Design and detail draughting (CAD).
* Prepare installation drawings and B.O.M's for production works orders.
* Maintain existing designs relevant to production engineering needs.
* Produce documented solutions to application engineering needs
* As directed, support other departments with technical advice and documentation.
* Maintain the good order of the company property and general housekeeping.
* Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations and follow the Company safety policy.
* Participation in all AEG activities and contribution towards meeting AEG objectives.
The successful candidate should ideally be qualified to HNC level in Mechanical, Agricultural, or other appropriate engineering discipline or an equivalent combination of work and knowledge.
To perform this job successfully, the successful individual should have knowledge of CAD design and development tools on desktop computers. Knowledge with MATLAB and/or MathCad is desirable along with database software, Internet software, Spreadsheet software, Word Processing and Powerpoint software.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk