|Job Ref:||204640919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
GLOBAL SALES MANAGER, Newcastle upon Tyne. Oil & Gas|
Following a strategic review of our sales activities across the product groups. My client are looking to appoint a Global Sales Manager which is a newly created role for the business.
Reporting directly into the Plant Manager, and working closely with the Product
Managers the person will be responsible for promoting the sales of the company's
products and services globally, developing business with the existing client base as well as generating new customer leads in order to meet company targets for order intake,
profitability and growth.
The successful person must be a self-motivated and confident sales professional who is used to maintaining and strengthening business relationships and have a minimum of 5 years proven success as a Sales Manager, with 2 years' experience from the Oil and Gas industry.
The person will be required to strategically identify and develop leads from market
information, therefore demonstrable success of generating leads and closing sales is
This is a global role therefore the confidence to travel overseas (often alone) is essential.
Technical knowledge of products is essential to effectively communicate the product range and identify the appropriate customer solution, together with a knowledge of
International and Oil and Gas industry standards.
• Average order value - 50k - 2 million +
• Targets would be agreed by geographical location, previous sales per region would be reviewed and targets agreed
• Annual Bonus
• Product range consists of parts relating to offshore Oil & Gas sector.
• We would also want the appointed person to potentially explore other alternatives / target markets
• We would anticipate approx 30% travel, but no long blocks of time away from home unless this was for a longer haul trip e.g. Australia where 2 weeks would be needed.
£Neg basic (there is a degree of flexibility for the right person)
Fully expensed Company Car
Pension (match + 2% up to a maximum company contribution of 12%)
Bonus up to 15%
For further details, please contact Dan Symington, Engineering Recruitment Manager at CDM Recruitment Ltd