|Job Ref:||204640817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£33000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
Monday to Friday Shift
Up to 40k
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a highly successful market leader in the process/ FMCG industry are seeking 2 highly skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join their Technical Support Team on a Monday to Friday shift. You will be responsible for the mechanical maintenance aspects of the plant including reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, continuous improvement related tasks and project support. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts and minimise downtime.
• The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
• He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
• Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
• Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
• Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
• Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
• Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
• You will be a time served/ qualified mechanical Engineer
• Similar electrical experience within an industrial environment, ideally continuous process or FMCG.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call (Apply online only) NOW for a confidential chat