Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Field Service Engineer job in West Midlands

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204639423
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Civil and Structural
Job Type:  Contract
Country:  United Kingdom
City:  West Midlands
Post Code:  WV14
Salary:  £25 - £32.50/hour
08/10/2016 02:17
My leading supplier of heavy industry equipment requires a Field Service engineer on a 3-6 month contract based in the UK/Overseas. 60% of the work will be done at the company's head office in the West Midlands and the remaining 40% will be split between other client sites in the UK. 1 week of every month will be spent overseas in countries such as Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Germany. The role will commence from the 26th September with interviews being held over the phone from the week beginning 19th September.

The role will include a combination of engineering tasks to deliver small upgrade projects to a client's site.

Project Tasks: Generation of proposals

Producing project drawings and calculations

Producing documentation (specifications and manuals)

Managing Small Projects (including purchasing components and coordinating deliveries)

Service Tasks: Investigating Problems and Fault Finding

Performing equipment surveys

Supervising mechanical or electrical installation

Performing instrument calibration

Producing visit reports

Support Tasks: Receiving and responding to client problems

Training: Training will be provided for specific equipment requiring servicing calibration. Further training will be provided in a hands-on basis and as the result of employee appraisals.

Requirements: Degree level qualifications preferred but not essential

Basic IT skills (proficient using Windows and Office applications)

A general interest in engineering is essential

The client will cover transport, accommodation and allocate a daily food allowance when out onsite in the UK/Overseas. Costs incurred via Mobile phones/landlines will also be covered.

Work onsite the head office will be a normal Mon-Fri (40 hour week) but work onsite in the UK/Overseas will normally be 5-6 days a week (8am-10pm).

If you're interested in this positon please email me your updated CV, minimum required hourly rate and your availability to interview/start (This must be week beginning 26th September).

Kind regards,
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software