|Job Ref:||204639193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Van, Phone, Laptop, Uniform||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Refrigeration Service Engineer|
A Refrigeration Service Engineer is required by established worldwide organisation, the successful candidate will be visiting customer sites across the UK, fault finding, performing planned and reactive service works and repair as well as on occasion, some installation work.
You will have good industrial refrigeration experience with related mechanical, electrical and some electronic board swap out / software update experience. You will also be IT literate and an excellent communicator.
You will work from home and be ideally located along the M4 corridor and be prepared to travel throughout the UK and Ireland, Some overnight stay required from time to time.
The customers include many large international OEMs through to SME's in many industries.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
* To install, commission and service products supplied by the group, and other products, at the request of a customer.
* To provide high levels of service and support to customers.
* To provide accurate and well-presented reports of activities carried out on behalf of the company.
* To maintain van stock levels in good order.
* To provide accurate, timely and well-presented documentation in support of expenses incurred whilst on company business.
* To maintain a flexible approach to working away from home for manageable periods.
* To maintain regular contact with the Technical Support desk.
* To identify and alert the Service and Sales team to any further support and revenue opportunities whilst on customer site.
* To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with H & S regulations.
* City and Guilds F Gas for Refrigeration Engineers.
* Electrical/mechanical engineering qualification.
* Background in Field Service and Support.
* Mechanical Engineering
* Service Engineering
* Software Updates
* Refrigeration Engineer
This is a 100% field based role and ideally candidate's home location should be in the M4 area (For example: Bristol - Trowbridge - Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and surrounding area.)
This role is covering the UK and the Refrigeration Service Engineer will be required to on occasion be available for one - two nights staying away.
Salary: Starting in the region of £24,000 + £25,000 pa + Overtime at time and a half. On Targets Earnings up to £35,000 is possible.
Fully expensed Van, phone, laptop and uniform is provided.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position