|Job Ref:||204639028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Condition Monitoring Supervisor (Onshore - Aberdeen) - Salary £30,000 - £35,000 |
We are working on behalf of a recognised engineering business that specilaises in preventative maintenance. They are looking to hire an experienced Condition Monitoring engineer with strong experience in Vibration Analysis. The position will be permanently based on-site in Aberdeen.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
* Manage and action all activities required.
* Co-ordinate stock and deliveries to site
* Deliver products around site to designated areas.
* Develop and maintain working maintenance schedules and inspection routines
* Apply and change lubricants and fluids to agreed planned schedules
* Schedule and carry out condition monitoring activities to optimise 'oil' sample taking
* Carry out vibration data collection supporting the site vibration (VA) analytical activity
* Analyse and interpret vibration data reporting recommended actions
* Spill kit audit and contents replenishment from Company stock
* Provide operational and management reports attending meetings as required
The ideal candidate should be suitably qualified and have experience of working in a mechanical, chemical or production environment. This is a 'hands on' position and demands a willingness to be adaptable and flexible with the ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision. Must be PC literate and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of vibration analysis or training to BINDT - Level 1 is a requirement. However, we are willing to consider demonstrated ability to achieve this within a short period of time