|Job Ref:||204638831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to work for our client based in the City of London. They are a leading architecturally-led design firm who work on award winning projects, mainly in the commercial office, luxury residential, retail and healthcare sectors.|
The role will involve working on projects from masterplanning through to delivery of solutions on site. You will work as part of a team and be willing to take on responsibility with the support of a professionally qualified civil engineer. Ideally you will have at least 3 years post degree experience with a leading design firm.
There is excellent support to achieving chartership via their accredited training scheme, and opportunity for personal and career development. As well as a competitive salary they offer an excellent benefits package including pension, medical insurance and profit share
• Understanding of surface and foul water network design associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects including appreciation of sustainable urban drainage solutions
• Understanding of highway and pavement design generally associated with building projects
• Understanding of ground modelling and cut & fill analysis
• Assisting in preparation of designs, calculations, specifications and reports
• Undertaken site works for feasibility assessment and establishing survey requirements
• Awareness of flood risk assessment and transport assessment
• Working on sections 38, 278, 104 and 106 agreements
• Experience in AutoCAD and MicroDrainage (Windes)
• Beneficial; use of Civil 3D, Key Lines, Key Signs, AutoTrack and NBS
Our client offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including pension, medical insurance and profit share.
Please click apply if the role if of interest, or ask for Richard Rolph in the recruitment team to discuss further