|Job Ref:||204638827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
A well established UK Contractor is currently seeking a Agent for an on going contract at Heathrow Airport within the Civils Team. |
Within this role you would be responsible for but not limited to any of the following;
* Planning and procurement, including work package plan.
* Site Management and Construction Supervision.
* Writing of Method statements, Risk Assessments, H&S files, QA paperwork, ITPs.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously worked as a Sub Agent, Agent, Senior Engineer
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a top tier contractors on a large infrastructure project, but will also benefit from working with CarmichaelUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, competitive referral scheme and Hummingbird
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer