|Job Ref:||204638809||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing national client for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join a global manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield. |
The Health, Safety & Environmental Manager will be instrumental in assuring that the site conforms to group health, safety and environmental legislation and any legal requirements using the systems in place.
* Manage and promote Health & Safety procedures on site.
* Carry out risk assessments on site and feedback to Group EHS Director.
* Ensure the upkeep of ISO 14001 and 18001 and other legal requirements.
* Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policy.
* Deliver all H&S and legal requirements training for site, ensuring all training records are kept up to date.
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing Division would be interested in speaking with applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
* Essential that you are NEBOSH qualified
* Previous heavy engineering, manufacturing industry experience is essential
* Must be conversant with ISO 14001 and 18001 quality management systems.
* Be able to tight deadlines under demanding conditions.
In return for your skills and experience my client offers:
* A Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
* Benefits Package
If you are interested in the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)