|Job Ref:||204638768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
CNC Miller / Setter Operator with strong experience in Heidenhain controls is Urgently required to carry out repetitive tasks throughout the shift maintaining high motivation and high standards of quality. The successful candidate will come with knowledge of component assembly and manual handling capabilities.|
To assist in the manufacture of crash-test barriers for the automotive industry, working as part of a team.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• The processes needed for the manufacture of the crash-test barriers include:
o Feeding aluminium sheets into machinery
o Using chemicals such as glue products and acetone
o Bonding aluminium sheets to make honeycomb products
o Trimming sharp edges
o Preparing items for shipping
o Drilling and using various hand-tools
• Ensure that a professional service (external and internal customers) and high standards of quality are provided at all times throughout the various stages of manufacture.
• Maintain, develop and build long-term relationships.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• Undertake training in the manufacture of and finishing of Barriers
• Complete routine department paperwork and adhering to administrative procedures. An understanding of computers is required.
• In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
My client offers a competitive salary and the real chance to work for a leading company spanning across a large range of industries from energy absorption, safety testing solutions, composite panels, interior design and architecture, motorbike distribution and a range of manufacturing and engineering services.
Forward your CV at the FIRST INSTANCE for further details on this exciting new opportunity