|Job Ref:||204642554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heaton Norris||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
We are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of the world's largest pure-play fire and security companies based in Stockport |
They provide more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, they have more than 65,000 employees in 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries and you have a chance to be part of their exciting company and continued success.
To advise on, supervise, and perform administrative and technical work primarily concerned with the installation, maintenance and repair of tools, apparatus, equipment, and buildings, or other work involving services provided predominantly by persons in skilled trades and crafts. Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance). Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment problems. Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures. Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield. Requires technical or managerial knowledge and ability, plus a practical knowledge of trades and crafts.
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair across all manufacturing shifts, ensuring all systems, machinery, and equipment are working safely and efficiently.
- Requires dual carded certification (electrical and mechanical) when specified
- Carries out troubleshooting of complex issues to determine root causes, as well as preventative and corrective actions to methodically eliminate faults in a timely manner.
- Maintains a sound working knowledge of the functionality of all machines and site services by continually learning and implementing best practices.
- Organizes site preventative maintenance schedule and machine shutdowns.
- Controls spare parts management for breakdowns, maintenance tools, and equipment.
- Liaises with equipment suppliers to address downtime issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Assists in developing and supporting a robust and effective site preventative maintenance program.
This is a 50 / 50 Electrical / Mechanical split. Must have 17th Edition Qualification.
This role will involve continental shift patterns, 12 hour shifts including days and nights
Salary is £35 - £37k per annum