|Job Ref:||204642522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Salary:||£17000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:21|
Junior Draughtsman |
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme 5 week's holiday pa.
Location: Outskirts of Swansea
Hours: Mon - Fri 37.5 hours p/w
Duration: Perm Immediate start
Our client is a leading manufacturer of process plant specialising in the design and manufacture of membrane filtration systems, process components and tube & pipe fittings.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Draughtsman who is keen to forge a career with a prestigious market leading company. The successful applicant will join a busy team in a role that is both interesting and varied, each membrane system tends to be unique and has to be engineered and customised for individual application within the pharmaceutical, food, beverage or environmental industries.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Design of process flow diagrams, part and general arrangement drawings.
• Generate and amend customer drawings using Autodesk Inventor 2016 (training will be provided).
• Maintain drawing logs, spreadsheets & general administrative functions.
• Assist with supervision of construction of plant in workshops and liaison with project and workshop personnel.
• To comply with working practices as laid down for the Drawing Office and with the Company's ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
Skills and Attributes Required:
Engineering background and experience in reading and understanding drawings essential.
A good working knowledge of System Builds.
Process Piping using Autodesk Inventor software or similar is ideal.
Familiarity with Autodesk Vault 2016 an advantage.
Excellent administrative and organisational skills are required.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Qualified to or working towards HND or similar in Computer Aided Design is preferred.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Totec today or give us a call if you would like more information.