|Job Ref:||204638581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£33800 - £36400/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
£33,800 - £36,400 (Perm Nights)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Engineering Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
Our Client is an internationally recognised company and we hope you would want to be a part of their team...
* Optimise the performance of all machinery, plant, buildings and services through effective engineering, to minimise machine down time and optimise OEE.
* Work alongside production colleagues to optimise process set up and control system configurations so as to achieve maximum yield and process control performance
* Develop and work on effective preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis and repairs, responding timely and proactively to plant and equipment faults.
* Through structured continuous improvement devise initiatives to increase efficiencies and reduce costs and implement engineering projects as appropriate
* Support the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment.
* Adhere to the company's health, safety, environmental and personal standards policies.
* Ensure accurate and full record keeping of all work is carried out.
* Care for tools and equipment provided , ensuring that on completion of a task that equipment and/or work area is left in a clean and safe condition.
* Work as part of an inter-dependent team with flexibility to take on all other reasonable tasks, including availability for emergency breakdown cover
* Candidates should have undertaken an engineering apprenticeship/training programme preferably with a recognised qualification.
* You should be capable of carrying out electro-mechanical and PLC fault diagnosis and repairs and have at least 5 years relevant experience in providing technical support to high speed packing equipment.
* TIG Welding experience (Desirable)
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business