|Job Ref:||204638575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
A tier 1 principal main contractor is currently seeking a permanent Section Engineer for their exciting £18 billion project in Somerset.|
Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
* Producing work package plans, risk assessments and method statements
* Controlling the setting out on site
* Carrying out of quality assurance
* Meeting deadlines
* Producing activity control, inspection and test plans
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previously worked as a Section Engineer for a main contractor
* Experience working with different structures
* Experience working with reinforced concrete and rebar
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer