|Job Ref:||204638308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£14/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
My client currently has a job for a CNC Setter Operator in Bicester. The position is to manufacture precision components in high batches to tight tolerances. Quality checking own work is also highly important.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and skills:
• Education - suitably apprenticeship trained
• Previous experience within a machine shop environment (preferably low volume / high cost)
• Experience in setting and operating multi axis CNC machines, Milling, Turning, Wire EDM.
• Able to interpret CNC code, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Siemens would be advantageous
• Ability to read a manufacturing drawing and understanding of dimensioning and tolerances.
• Ability to measure finished machined components using typical manual inspection tools
• Ability to apply cutting tool knowledge and practices to a variety of materials - experience with Tough & Hardened steel (15CDV6, 4130 grades etc) would be an advantage
• Experience with quality requirements.
• Experience in CAD/CAM packages Delcam Powermill and/or Alphacam is advantageous
Previous experience working in the motorsport or aerospace industry would also be an advantage
• Standard hours 40 per week + overtime available - normal working hours are from 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes lunch break
Our Client is a leading provider to the aerospace and motorsport industry. They are part of a group that operate on a global scale. This is a permanent opportunity and if you are interested please email your CV to Agnieszka or call (Apply online only)