|Job Ref:||204638213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunbar||Address:||Post Code:||EH42||Salary:||£28 - £36.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Rullion Engineering has a fantastic opportunity for a Site Project Engineer based at Torness Nuclear Power station. This is a fantastic long term contract with a highly established Nuclear engineering organisation. |
This role would suit a driven individual with experience in a background of project engineering and/or management. The role will require working as an integral part of an engineering team to support the progression of project installations and commissioning for the Site Engineer in Charge.
Typical role activites are referenced below:
* Delivery of allocated project tasks to time and cost
* Delivery of projects to meet Safety, Quality, Environmental and Welfare regulations and targets. This will be done through the use of project management tools & techniques and local procedures.
* Undertake the direct management of areas of the project WBS, as allocated by the Project Manager.
* Development and management of detailed project plans on behalf of the Project Manager. Also including overall programme.
* Coordination of the project team as required by the Project Manager.
* Identification and management of risks and issues in conjunction with the Project Manager.
* Identification and management of stakeholders in conjunction with the Project Manager
* Assist Project Manager during investment planning as required.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
* HNC in project engineering, management or an engineering discipline
* APMP qualification or equivalent
A fantastic rate up to £36 phr is available for the right candidate.
To apply: Please forward your most up to date CV to Richard Stainforth at Rullion Engineering Glasgow