|Job Ref:||204638193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£17000 - £18800/annum DOE + Bonus after Qualifying Perio||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Experienced Electrical fitters required for long term permanent positions. Fitting experience from a marine background would be advantageous as our client produces luxury yachts, however candidates from other relevant electrical installation backgrounds may also be considered dependant upon previous skills/experience. |
• Install All Electrical Items In Sequence Of Build
• Installing wiring Looms as per build schedule
• Test All Electrical Circuits, Fault Finding and Problem Solving
• Support Mechanical fitters as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Recognised Apprenticeship E.G. Auto Electrician, Installation Electrician, with a City & Guilds / NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3. Alternatively 5 years + experience will be considered in the absence of recognised qualifications.
• Ideally 1 - 5 years Post Apprenticeship Experience.
Hours of work are 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 - 12:30 Fridays. A flexible attitude is also essential as you may be required to work additional hours outside of your contracted 39 hours per week overtime rate apply.
Initially you will be offered 12 month fixed term contract with a probationary review at month 3, subject to achieving the required standard of work and flexibility you will be entered onto the company bonus scheme at this point. At month 12 if your performance has been to the required standard an ongoing permanent contract will be awarded.
Candidates who apply that have a recent Electrical qualification with slightly less experience may also be considered for a Trainee Electrical Fitter role, if this is the case a trainee rate of pay will apply during your probationary period.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, or are recently qualified and are seeking a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below.
For an informal chat about this role please call (Apply online only) and ask for Samantha Luxton