|Job Ref:||204638187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£32000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
CNC Alphacam Offline Programmer (5 Axis) Urgently required with strong experience in Heidenhain controls and knowledge of Alphacam CAD/CAM software and associated machining processes (Essential). The successful candidate will also come with experience and knowledge of lifting equipment such as fork lifts/overhead cranes plus abilities to set and/or operate other tool-room machine-shop equipment.|
Supporting the manufacture of precision products for both internal and external customers and being part of a progressing company striving to develop its processes and practices to a higher standard while utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• Offline programming with Alphacam Software.
• CNC programme rectification and programme problem solving.
• Read and correctly interpret engineering documentation.
• Optimise production techniques to increase efficiency.
• Must have knowledge and experience of CNC Milling, specifically Heidenhain controllers.
• To ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
• Devise manufacturing processes using correct methods of machining.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
My client offers a competitive salary and the real chance to work for a leading company spanning across a large range of industries from energy absorption, safety testing solutions, composite panels, interior design and architecture, motorbike distribution and a range of manufacturing and engineering services.
Forward your CV at the FIRST INSTANCE for further details on this exciting new opportunity