|Job Ref:||204638079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£25 - £28/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
I am currently seeking a Senior Engineer for a Freelance role an ongoing freelance role with a Top Tier Main Contractor at Heathrow Airport|
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited
* Amending and writing method statements and risk assessments
* Managing sub contractors and site engineers
* Planning weekly and monthly programmes
* General setting out on site
The ideal candidate will have:
*Previously worked as a Senior or Section Engineer
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with well established UK Contractors on a Commercial project, but will also benefit from working with CarmichaelUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, competitive referral scheme and Hummingbird
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer