|Job Ref:||204637997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
EDS Design Engineer - North West|
Contract - Long Term
Amoria Bond are seeking an EDS Design Engineer for one of our key Automotive clients to be based in the North West. You will be working on brand new major projects for a market leading tier one supplier.
- Background in the design of electrical distribution system parts.
- Engine harness experience
- Background working in a APQP environment.
- Experience in DFMEA, DVP or packaging reviews.
- Strong knowledge of electrical cables/wires
- An automotive background.
* Responsible for the design and packaging of EDS components.
* Working on engine harness design
* Responsible for DFMEA, packaging and DVP reviews
* Working with cables and connectors.
* EDS design on a brand new OEM project.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role